Stretch marks are an unsightly blemish that can cause discomfort as well. They appear as thin red or purple streaks on your skin that may also feel soft to the touch. They arise due to breakdown of the dermis, the middle layer of skin which is responsible for maintaining the skin's structure and tone. When the dermis breaks down, the surface of the skin will show stretch marks.
Stretch marks are cosmetically unpleasing to all eyes. They also make most people feel low confidence about their appearance . Some of the reasons they appear are body building, gaining weight, losing weight, natural growth and pregnancy
There are some natural ways to remove stretch marks rather than very expensive options like laser surgery and laser stretch mark removal . This article will explain how to remove stretch marks naturally.
Here are some tips on how you can remove stretch marks naturally
1. Apply Kitchen Remedies Gently rub grind coffee beans mixed with a bit of water onto affected areas in a circular motion for about a minute and wipe off with a damp, warm cloth. You may also try doing the same with peanut butter.
2. Use cocoa butter onto your stretch marks Cocoa butter is helpful because it can penetrate the top layer of the skin, and it can reach down to the dermis, which is also known as the second layer. At this point the ingredients within the butter will be able to begin repairing the areas that have been damaged.
3. Regularly Exercises Regularly doing exercises will tone your body and reduce stretch marks because it's when your skin become loose or stretches that stretch marks start appearing.
4. Apply Natural Creams And Lotions Moisturize your skin consistently, preferably with natural products, as these do not contain harsh ingredients and cause irritation. What's great about natural creams and lotions is that they aren't as messy to apply compared to most home remedies. Choose products that contain natural ingredients such as aloe vera, squalene oil, and grapefruit seed extract.
5. Use Aloe Vera Aloe Vera is an excellent wound healer and helps to repair skin, prevent or reverse scars and generally support health. You can also use Aloe Vera to help prevent or get rid of stretch marks by creating an Aloe Vera gel with olive oil and vitamins, or purchasing an Aloe product from the store, and using these regularly on your stretch marks or areas where stretch marks are likely to occur.
6. Keep yourself hydrated. A healthy drinking habit will keep your skin healthy and looking fresh all the time. 8 to 10 glasses a day is the recommended dosage of water that you should take and this will ensure that any new stretch marks will disappear and will prevent your skin from tearing when it stretches quickly from sudden weight gain or pregnancy in women.
Applying the above mentioned tips will help you to remove stretch marks naturally. You do not have to spend money on surgery. Neither do you have to find a beauty salon or a skin specialist for finding a cure to this problem.
Natural ways to remove stretch marks are painless and It just takes a few minutes of your time every day for a period of three to six months to see full effects. There is also a natural solution known as trilastin maternity that has all natural ingredients and great reviews.